Tuesday, April 29, 2008

VISA BULLETIN MAY-2008

May 2008 Visa Bulletin

Dear Friends, I am just giving you information regarding the May 2008 Visa Bulletin. Those of us who are Indians do not have much to cheer as our priority date still remains Nov-2001, but then there is a happy news as the priority date of our Philippines friends has reached 2006-March. I wish all RNs and PTs in Philippines a very good time, and may all their dreams come true.

But we too have something to cheer about, that is the movement of EB2 of India from December 2003 to January, 2004.

Though we, the EB3 categories, have not been mentioned, we cannot rule out surprises in the coming bulletins and so please keep on visiting my site and I will certainly be back with you with some really exciting information.


The Department of State has released the May Visa Bulletin. There was some forward movement in all categories including: All Chargeability went from July 1, 2005 to March 1, 2006; EB2 China went from December 1, 2003 to January 1, 2004; EB2 India went from December 1, 2003 to January 1, 2004; and EB3 Philippines went from July 1, 2005 to March 1, 2006.

So this is for the time being and as I was always insisting, please be optimistic and things will be all right soon.

Just go on with your preparations, and keep on visiting my site and also recommend it to your friends who are interested in American Immigration.

Keep my mobile number handy for any kind of clarification: 9958250569.

My email address: saji.dels@gamil.com

No comments: